Skiing in Champéry is of course the most coveted sport. But for those who don’t ski, the village offers other activities. Here is a short list.
Cross country skiing
The Grand-Paradis cross-country ski slope offers you a complete 7 km circuit in : :
- classic style
- skating style
- including 100 meters of difference in height
The cross-country ski pass is mandatory and is on sale at the Tourist Office and at the Grand-Paradis chairlift (open until 5pm).
The ski slope is lit every evening until 9:30 pm over 4 km.
A leaflet suggesting some itineraries on Champéry, Val d’Illiez, Les Crosets and Champoussin is available at the hotel reception desk, as well as at the Tourist Office. Check their website
Guided discovery hikes are organized in collaboration with Champéry’s guides.
You can go in small groups accompanied by qualified instructors to discover the fauna and landscapes.
A small 200m long sliding track is located in Grand-Paradiso near the chairlift. Be careful, on the ski slopes, sledges are forbidden.
Sleds can be rented in sports shops.
Ask the hotel reception for the itineraries that will make you discover lovely winter walks through the resort and its surroundings.
Other activities in Champéry
- Skiing in Champery and at les Portes du soleil
- Multi-Pass hiking and mountain biking, Accrobranche and more…
- Family visits, Pony and Palladium
- Trekking Dents-Blanches, Dents-du-Midi
- Adventure parks, Labyrinths, family fun
- Golf, casinos, visits to castles and museums